The top 25 instagram marketing tips for more marketing strategies, go here: http://selfmadesuccess.com Subscribe to see my upcoming videos full of free marketing training.
Instagram may be a mobile social media platfrom, but is becoming one of the best tools for creating free leads for your business.
We live in a visual world full of videos and pictures being shared every second of everyday and hardly anyone is actually turning that into business revenue.
Here are my top 25 Intagram marketing tips for business:
1. Make sure you have a good profile picture when creating your account. It should be a good shot of your face or your company’s brand.
2. Your username should be simple and memorable. Whether you are using Instagram to market your own brand or your company, use that name in your username.
3. Take the time to write a good description for your profile. Talk about what you do or your company does, and also keep it casual and maybe mention some your hobbies as well.
4. One of the most important parts of marketing on social media sites like Instagram, is having your link present. Whether you want interested people to go to a blog, capture page, etc., have that in your profile for them to easily go to.
5. The results come with consistency. Post at least one picture a day if you are really committed to getting results with this platform. You never know when the perfect prospects will see your posts.
6. Make proper use of #hashtags in your Instagram post descriptions. Use as many popular and related hashtags as possible to get as many eyeballs on your pictures as possible.
7. Tie your social media profiles together to create a movement. Connect your Instagram to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr to be able to post on 4 different sites at the same time and drive massive amounts of traffic.
8. People hate spam! Don’t even think about posting on this site if all you’re going to do is talk about you and making money. Add some value to your posts!
9. There are many apps that can really help you manage your account. One of my favorite ones is Followers+. It will help you see the popularity of your account and who is and isn’t following you back.
10. Get the Follow Mate app as well. This will help you really manage your followers and find new people to connect with in a much easier way.
11. Download the Instaquote app. This will help you edit pictures before posting them, so you can add quotes, comments, branding, url’s, etc.
12. Since you can’t actually put active links in the description of Instagram posts and make them clickable for people, put the URL you want them to go to clearly on the picture itself. This will help with traffic and lead conversions.
13. One way to build a larger audience on this app is to follow people everyday. Specifically, I would recommend following around 50 people per day and then using apps like Follow Mate and Followers+ to manage who connects with you and who doesn’t.
Don’t follow a lot of people that aren’t interested in following you back. Use the apps to unfollow those people once or twice a week.
For the rest of my top 25 Instagram marketing tips, go here: http://selfmadesuccess.com/25-instagram-marketing-tips/ instagram marketing tips marketing how to market your product
how to get instagram followers #marketing #instagrammarketingtips #justinbryant https://www.facebook.com/mrjustinbryant